Events and Workshops
The 5 Prana Vayus
A special class with Alison Brant
Saturday, February 3, 10:30 am – 12:00 noon
- Learn how the prana vayus influence our health and well-being.
- Experience a yoga practice to enliven the 5 prana vayus
- Explore ways to use your practice for balancing the energies
- End with a gentle breathing meditation to sooth, harmonize, and integrate the energies within your being.
Let’s Read Cards: A Tarot Workshop
with Jenna Joya Blondel
Saturday, February 3, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Workshop fee: $20
Reading cards is a wonderful practice for contemplation, understanding, and guidance. Join us as we explore the Tarot together.
- The history of Tarot.
- Numerology, suits, and court cards of the Minor Arcana.
- The mythic and archetypal meanings of the Major Arcana.
- Spreads; and considerations when reading for ourselves and others.
- Choosing and care of a deck.
- Everyone is welcome! No experience necessary.
If you have cards, please bring them. And, if you have cards that no longer serve you, please bring them for a card exchange.
Raising Sensitive and Empathic Children
with Sarah Pickard
Saturday, February 24th, 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Today’s children are increasingly more sensitive to energy. Their environments can be over stimulating. This workshop offers help for parents, grandparents and teachers
Participants will learn:
- How this sensitivity can affect our children
- Strategies for adults to help create conducive living and learning environments.
- Practical methods and visualization techniques you can teach your child to navigate energetically challenging environments.
- Find support