Events & Workshops
An Introduction to Essential Oil
With Trish Montville
Saturday, October 21, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Explore the benefits of using essential oils:
Learn how economical essential oil are to use.
Learn the importance of choosing therapeutic grade oils.
Emphasis will be on 12 different oils and oil blends and their uses, aromatically, topically, and internally.
Each participant will receive an essential oil gift.
There will be products available for sale.
Pre-registration is recommended as the workshop will be limited to 20, so reserve your spot early!
$10 Pre-registration recommended
Pre-register today: email@example.com
Reiki I Class
Saturday, October 28, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Sarah Pickard, Reki Master
Are you looking for ways to better take care of yourself and your family?
Reiki is an excellent way to do both.
Join Sarah to learn how to do Self-Reiki
Give to Reiki to your family and pets even.
Reiki is a gentle healing practice that helps to reduce stress and anxiety, helps to relieve aches and pains, and helps to stimulate the body’s natural healing abilities.
The cost is $150
Space is limited, call Sarah to register at 860-488-1895.
with Chantal Forrest
Ecstatic Dance is a community gathering for people who love to Dance.
- 1:00 – 1:20 pm – Warm-up
- 1:20 – 1:35 pm – Opening Circle
- 1:35 – 2:50 pm – Ecstatic Dance
- 2:50 – 3:00 pm – Closing Circle
Join us and enjoy a safe and inspiring space to dance without talking, drinking, or the nightclub vibe. Ecstatic dance is about self-expression, freeing your mind and body, and connecting with yourself and those around you. No booze, no shoes, and no chit-chat on the dance floor helps us keep it intentional. Amazing music helps us keep it all about dance!
- No talking on the dance floor (plenty of room to talk off-floor)
- Drug-Free, Smoke-Free, Alcohol-Free environment
- No photos or videos, cellphones muted and out of sight
- Care/Awareness for the space and each other
- Move your body however you wish
- You can dance alone, or with as many partners as you like to join. (If you’d rather not dance with someone, thank them for the offer by placing your hands in prayer position at your heart – Namaste.)
What to Bring:
- Loose-fitting clothes that let you move your body and free yourself
- Water and a water bottle.
Ecstatic Dance empowers people from all walks of life to freely express themselves, regardless of shape, size, and background. The liberating atmosphere creates a melting pot of acceptance, and the fearlessness with which people move gives newbies permission and courage to dance without inhibition.See you on the Dance floor!
$10 – $20 – pay what you feel comfortable