Events and Workshops
Raising Sensitive and Empathic Children
with Sarah Pickard
Saturday, February 24th, 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Today’s children are increasingly more sensitive to energy and their environments can be over stimulating. This workshop offers help for parents, grandparents, and teachers
Participants will learn:
- How this sensitivity can affect our children
- Strategies for adults to help create conducive living and learning environments.
- Practical methods and visualization techniques you can teach your child to navigate energetically challenging environments.
- Find support
Let’s Read Cards, 2: A Tarot Workshop
with Jenna Joya Blondel
Saturday, March 3, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Workshop fee: $20
Back by popular demand!
Join us as we practice the Tarot together.
Reading cards is a wonderful practice for contemplation, understanding, and guidance.
We’ll briefly review:
- Choosing and care of a deck
- The numerology, suits, and court cards of the Minor Arcana
- The mythic and archetypal meanings of the Major Arcana
- A variety of spreads
- Considerations when reading for ourselves and others.
We will practice reading for ourselves and others.
Everyone is welcome! No experience necessary.
If you have cards, please bring them; if you don’t, don’t worry, we have decks you may use.
And, if you have cards that no longer serve you, please bring them for a card exchange.
I look forward to reading cards with you.
Contact Jenna Joya for information and to pre-register:
Send me an e-mail!